Welcome…so glad you’re here! As a Happiness Coach, it’s my pleasure to share useful tips, encouraging messages and inspiring ideas that will help boost your happiness and lead to greater personal fulfillment.
If you want to know a little more about me, take a peek at the About Andrea page. But I suspect you’d rather jump right in and learn some of the secrets on the path to happiness! I’d love to show you around the site:
Looking for helpful articles with advice and ideas for boosting happiness? You’ll want to visit Happiness Tips. Here are readers’ 10 favorite posts:
- 47 Things I’ve Learned In My 40s
- How to Be Happier in 6 Weeks
- 11 Tips for Raising Grateful Kids
- 10 Reasons You Need a Happy Jar
- The Art of Savoring
- 101 Simple Pleasures to Boost Happiness
- 15 Back-To-School Questions To Ask Your Kids
- How a Devastating House Fire Taught Me About Resilience
- 11 Tips To Start You On the Path to Healing
- How Gratitude Can Help You Through Tough Times
If you dig beautifully designed, uplifting quotes that will encourage you and put a smile on your face, check out the Quote Gallery. You can also sign up here and I will send a daily quote directly to your email. Here are 3 of the most popular quotes:
I absolutely practice what I preach! One of my favorite happiness tips is to have a Happy Jar, where you write down and collect happy moments in your life. Then when you need a little dose of cheer, you can pull out a few slips and savor some happy memories. While I have an actual glass Happy Jar in the kitchen for my whole family, this is my online Happy Jar, where I write about happy moments in my own life. Here are a few highlights:
- 29 Things I’m Grateful For On Our 20th Anniversary
- Goodnight, Shea
- A Little Holiday Spirit from NYC
- Sting’s 60th Birthday Bash
I this section, I track progress on my own personal happiness projects, from my year-long Gratitude Friday journals to the behind-the-scenes of writing my latest book to the 100 Happy Days challenge. I also share rants and reflections on life and the world. You’re welcome to poke around!
I always appreciate hearing from you, whether in a comment on a post or directly from the CONTACT page. So please feel free to reach out.
Finally, I’d like to offer you my free eBook, 12 Cool Ideas To Boost Your Happiness. It’s packed with helpful tips and stories that are bound to inspire you to pursue a happier path.