What I'm grateful for over the past week:
– spending a glorious Memorial Day weekend with my family in the place we love so much and seeing their joy and relaxation
– our annual tradition of kicking off the summer season with dinner at Dave's Grill in Montauk for the first cioppino and lobster rolls of the season
– getting my feet in the sand
– walks on the beach with my honey
– having the fortitude to get started on a long-overdue, much-neglected "project"
– Matt's amazing education team for executing on plan, which made this an extremely successful school year
– waking up this morning feeling more like myself after a very yucky, out-of-it, foggy-feeling week