There are buds on the trees here in the northeast, and everything feels hopeful. Here's what made me especially grateful this week…won't you please share a glimmer of gratitude from your week?
• sharing in Ben’s ecstatic jubilance when he got two pieces of amazing news within minutes, validating that years of hard work, talent and diligence do indeed pay off
• vacation week: getting to have some down time hangin' with all my awesome boys
• celebrating Matt’s birthday on a perfect rainy night in the city with my handsome men and an over-the-top dinner
• finally attending a performance at Carnegie Hall
• hearing the angelic voice of Alison Krauss resonate inside the legendary concert hall
• being able to get away to the beautiful Hamptonsand abandoning “real life” for a few relaxing spring days