Here's what I'm thankful for this week:
• the doctor who did a superb job on David's basal cell surgery
• teachers who truly inspire and encourage my kids
• a positive first step between adult brothers in repairing a sad and stressful family relationship
• Schmenkman time!
• an amazing evening seeing "Company" at NY Phil
• Airport firmware upgrades that make everything work again
• rediscovering my flat iron
Please take a minute and share something you're thankful for during the past week. It'll make you smile.
I’m grateful for a perfect close to an otherwise long week!
I know I am a couple of days late, but
I am grateful for…
5:00 dinner with 7:00 bedtimes, Jenny Craig who has helped me back into my clothes, the “I love you’s” I get every night at bedtime, my parents who are happy to have the whole clan for a week so we can enjoy the warm weather, that I am healthy (as compared to a friend who is looking for a kidney), no-hassle airlines…..