This week I'm incredibly thankful:
• that my friend underwent successful open heart surgery and is recuperating very well…resilience!
• that 18 years ago today, David popped the question
• for an awesome family weekend
• to my girls for their expert train training
• that some very sweet long-lost childhood acquaintances reached out to reconnect this week
• to my kids for their construction help and technical expertise
• for an adorable phone conversation with my nephew Sam about baseball
• to my web team for their great work so I could finally move into the new website
• to go to a dental practice that I adore (and for teeth cleaning which I also love!)
• that not everyone feels the need to mock Gratitude Friday
• for Opening Day 2011! GO SOX!
How bout you? Was it a good week?
I am thankful for my parents who gave me good values and made me work for everything I got.
I am thankful for Kindergarten teachers who deal with bullying right away when I bring it to their attention.
I am thankful to my Physical Therapists who have been working hard to getting me back up to par.
I am thankful for (most of) the people who I am surrounded by at work. They make me laugh out loud daily.
I am thankful for my 85 pound lab who greets me with kisses everytime I walk through the door- and I do mean EVERYTIME…..
I am thankful that basketball and football are behind us and the Red Sox have started!! Woo Hoo!!