Last week’s Angel Word was patience, and I can’t begin to tell you how many times during the week I stopped whatever was frustrating me and reminded myself to slow down, refocus and find some calmness. It really worked!
This week’s Angel Word is resilience and I have a feeling it’s going to be as useful as last week’s word. How can we build resilience? Here are 8 quick tips:
1. Be flexible: Adjust your goals and be willing to adapt.
2. Maintain a positive outlook: Staying optimistic and hopeful is a key to being able to move forward. Remember that the setback is temporary.
3. Have an attitude of gratitude: Think of the blessings you have in your life. Write them down if you need to.
4. Believe in yourself: Know your strengths and be proud of what you can achieve.
5. Take decisive action: Come up with ideas for changing the situation and then do it!
6. Accept that change is a part of life: Recognize that change often presents opportunity, and learn to face change with strength and positivity.
7. Keep things in perspective: Focus on the long term and don’t blow things out of proportion.
8. Remember past resilience: You’ve no doubt faced tough situations before, so try to muster up the fortitude you used to get yourself through. And know that you’ve got the strength and skills to do it again.
Wishing you a wonderful week. Leave me a comment and let me know if you find resilience to be a helpful guiding inspiration.